Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Flutter By Wednesday #217

December 5, 2012

Welcome to another Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!! We're so happy you're here!

This week we are sponsored by Di's Digi Downloads!


Here's a little bit about Di's Digi Downloads~
I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with likeminded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!


Di's Digi Downloads has offered a prize this week of a $10 voucher good at her store!!

Our challenge this week, and all month long, is your favorite--OPEN Challenge--Anything goes as long as your creation has a butterfly or fairy on it!

Be sure to visit the Flutter By Team for lots of fluttery inspiration!







Jan~




using a Di's Digi Download image









no creation this week as she's helping Santa with his naughty and nice list

With the holidays upon us many of us are super busy, therefore, for this month I have given my team the month off from commenting. Please note we are all looking at and loving what you create but I hope you'll understand while we take a little break.


The nitty gritty details~
  • Challenge this week is to Open-anything goes with a butterfly or fairy!
  • Only one entry per person please as we have a prize
  • Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a direct link in the InLinkz below.
  • I reserve the right to remove any links not linked properly or that I deem inappropriate! 
  • Enter your link before noon (PST) next Tuesday, December 12th, 2012.
  • A winner will be chosen via random.org and will be posted next Wednesday, December 12th, 2012!
  • Have fun


No comments: